Music used in news bulletins

I am going to listen to a range of different radio news bulletins, which are all a different genre of station. I am going to do this in order to see which music they use, if they use any. For instance, I will be looking at the style and type of music that they play, at which point of the bulletin the music is played and when it starts to disappear. I am going to be doing all of this as I am going to be creating my own music to put in my radio show. 

The three radio stations I am going to be listening too are:
Classic fm
Heart fm
Radio 2
In this news bulletin, whilst the news presenter was talking, there was't any music playing in the background. However, once the music started playing it was always classical music, usually quite upbeat. 



No music was playing during this news bulletin



There was also no music playing during this news bulletin either


After completing this research, I have concluding that during my news bulletin I am not going to have music playing in the background. I will ensure that the jingle music fades out just before the presenter introduces themselves, and begins reporting. I have decided this because all three of these radio news bulletins didn't have music playing in the background. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different types of jingles

Evaluation - technologies

Evaluation - different institutions distribution