List of potential products for my show

The target audience for my radio show is females and males, aged 16-28. 
Below I have compiled a list of a range of different products which I think would be suitable to be advertised on my radio show, in regards to my target audience.


1) Gym memberships 
I think advertising gym memberships would be suitable as my target audience is from ages 16-28, and within this age group it is common to attend the gym. 
For example:

1) Pure Gym
2) Virgin Active 
3) David Lloyd 

2) Holidays 
Holidays are another good potential product to be advertised on my radio show as they appeal to both genders and to my target audience's age range. For instance, listeners could be arranging holiday's with their friends or partners. 
For example:

1) Thomas Cook
2) Villa plus 
3) Thomson 


3) Charities 
Charity adverts are appealing to both males and females, within a range of different age groups. Some charities are geared towards the younger generation, thus seeming more appealing to them. Some of the charities listen below could be interesting for my target audience of 16-28 year olds. 

1) Save the children
2) UK youth 
3) Young Minds
4) WWF
5) Cancer Research


4) Food
Advertising in the food industry mainly see's adolescents as a major market force, which is significant to my target audience. Food adverts will also be appealing for the older members of my audience, in their 20's, as food is viewed as a necessity. For instance: 

1) Cadbury's
2) Galaxy
3) Ben and Jerry's
4) Hagandaz 


5) Hair products 
Hair products are a significant product to advertise on my radio show, as they will appeal highly to the females in my target audience. Some males will also benefit from the advertisement of these hair products aswell. 

1) Loreal
2) Treseme 
3) John Freida
4) Aussie





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different types of jingles

Evaluation - technologies

Evaluation - different institutions distribution