Briefs of tasks involved

Brief of tasks involved

For my AS media course work I have been given the task to create a short radio extract, containing a radio presenter, a jingle, the news and introducing a surprise guest/a guest responding and an archive clip featuring the guest. I will script, record and edit a 5 minute sequence from an imaginary radio, which will also include a news bulletin. Before I write my script I need to ensure that I have researched the structure of news stories as well as listening to a variety of radio shows, so that my extract will sound as realistic as possible. 

However, before I start this research and planning I am going to script my preliminary task. This task was to create a short radio extract, including a jingle, radio presenter, a guest and an archive clip featuring the guest.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different types of jingles

Evaluation - technologies

Evaluation - different institutions distribution